Holy crap, this summer has been busy! VASI basically took over all thought and energy these past few months...but I have been able to squeak in some fun as well. Two weekends ago my teacher Co Thuy Anh took me to go wedding dress shopping in Sai Gon! I even got white bag to put the white dress into. It was raining and hot when we went to Tan Binh market. And, after trying on just a few dresses...shoot. I bought one! Tina and Jessica (two others in my VASI program) were amazing and gave much opinions and support. Thanks to all those Vietnamese strangers who gave opinions as well!
Now that VASI is all wrapped up, I've headed north to Hanoi for the week to meet with the director for the Center for Resources and Environmental Studies. But, it is HOT here. On Firday I'll be back in Sai Gon for a few days before heading back home. So I'll be able to get one more muay thai class in before leaving...and eat a ton more food, of course.
No comments:
Post a Comment